Emails from Operoo fall into two categories.
If you have not yet signed up for a Operoo account, and you are receiving emails...
1. Click on the link provided in the email and fill out the sign-up form provided.
2. Once you have created an account and logged into the website, you will be prompted to create a profile and share it with the Organisation that sent you the original request.
If you already have an account...
- Log in to your account and comply with the actions needed for a specific reminder.
2. For any email reminders that you are receiving, there will be a matching notification on your Operoo home page. Below are some notifications that you can find under the Requests section of your Operoo account:
- *Organisation Name* has requested a profile for *Profile Name* - Create or Share (i.e. Melbourne Primary School has requested a profile for Zoe Stevens).
- You need to Upload an action plan for *Profile Name*
- eForm Request: "eForm Name" (i.e., eForm Request: Trip to Melbourne)
- You have been invited to view *Profile Name* - Accept or Decline (i.e. You have been invited to view Zoe Steven's profile.)
- "Owner" has requested to transfer ownership and responsibility of "Profile's Name" profile to you - Accept or Decline (i.e., Joshua Stevens has requested to transfer ownership and responsibility of Zoe Stevens' profile to you).
- Expiring Epipen
- Update profile
- Expiring Working with Children
- New Incident
NOTE: In case you no longer need any services from Operoo and you are still receiving notifications, you may "unshare" a profile with an Organisation by following the steps in this article. Furthermore, please contact the same Organisation and ask them to remove the profile on their end to prevent a profile request from sending.