You can see the list of organisations/groups (school, clubs, etc.) and individuals (secondary parent, brother, aunt, etc.) the profile was shared within the Sharing section of the profile.
1. Click the Profile Name or Photo.
2. You will be redirected to the Full View of the profile. Look for the Sharing section.
The screenshot above shows the following:
- The profile is currently shared with Gray Sloan Medical School, and the profile ID is Mint2. Clicking on the trash icon will remove the sharing of the profile with this organization. You can refer to this article.
- Jhim Mariano has View and Modify access to the profile.- Clicking on the trash icon will remove the sharing of the profile with this person.- Clicking on the box with a pencil icon will allow the profile owner to change the access level. For more information about this, please visit this article.
- The Share button is always visible which would allow the profile owner to share the profile with another individual. This article includes instruction on how to share a profile with another person.
NOTE: If the Sharing section of the profile is empty, this means that the profile has not been shared with any organisation or individual. Please view this article on how to fix this.