This article will guide the Administrators how to import secondary notification details into existing profiles.
1. Generate a spreadsheet in either .csv, .xls or .xlsx format.
- The spreadsheet must contain the members' Profile ID and Full Name as well as the Secondary Email Address and/or Secondary Mobile Phone Number.
2. Add multiple Members (or modify existing)
Once your spreadsheet is ready:
- Select "Add" on the home screen
- Select Add multiple students (or modify existing)
- Select your spreadsheet from your computer and click Open
4. Match spreadsheet headings with import fields
- Match the headings in your spreadsheet by clicking on the dropdown boxes and selecting the correct import field
- Deselect the first row with your column names
- Click Preview Changes to see the changes that will be made
5. Review Changes
- Review all changes (shown in red).
If there's a mistake in your data, make the required changes in your spreadsheet and go back to step 1 and restart the process.
- If there are no mistakes in your data, Select Confirm to continue the import process
8. Click Done to finish
The secondary notification-only contact information has now been successfully imported.