Administrators can now easily create groups and/or assign eForms based on the information entered on a profile. This filter is made to automatically update a group or assign an eForm without having to go back to do all these actions manually. Below are the steps on how to do both in creating groups and assigning eForm.
1. Click Add under the Groups section.
2. Enter the Group name and select Filtered Members (Smart Group). Click the Show Filter button.
3. Select the Groups and double click on Shared Profile.
4. On this example, I will use Medical Data > Conditions > has Allergies (anaphylactic). Click on the Confirm button.
5. Choose your preferred group colour.
6. When you click Save, it will prompt you how many profiles will be added on the group.
1. Click on Add under the eForm section.
2. Select how you want to start with your eForm.
3. Under Member Selection, choose Filtered Members (Smart Group) and click on Show Filter button.
4. Select the Group and double click on Shared Profile.
5. When you click Save, it will prompt you how many profiles will be assigned to the eForm.
- You can select as many of the options available on this filter. Note that you must tick the Members must have ALL attributes box if needed.
The group list and eForm recipients will be updated automatically.