When none of the tags that are automatically created applies to the group you wanted to create or to an eForm you wanted to send out, and other filters will not fit, you can use Manual Tags.
The instructions below will walk you through on how to create a group and assign eForms based on the manual tag you applied to profiles.
1. Click on Add under the Group section.
2. Enter the name of the group you're creating and select Dynamic Members (Smart Group). Click the Choose Filter button.
NOTE: To know more how to add Manual Tags, please see this article.
4. Tick the tag you needed and save it. On this example, I wanted to create a group of School Captains. Click on the Confirm button.
5. When you click on Save, you'll be prompted as to how many profiles will be included in the group.
1. Click on Add under the eForm section.
2. Select how you want to start with your eForm.
3. Add your eForm title, description, and questions. Hit Save.
5. Select Groups and double-click on Manual Tags. Tick the tag you needed and save it. In this example, I wanted to send an eForm to the School Captains. Click on the Confirm button.
You can select as many of the options available on this filter. Note that you must tick the Profiles must have ALL these attributes box if needed (if unchecked, a profile can match any of these attributes).
The Group list and eForm recipients will be updated automatically.