There are instances where a member or parent may opt out from creating a care profile (medical form). In this case, you can still use Operoo to send other forms and messages (for example to obtain consent for excursions and trips).
An Administrator can follow these steps to ensure that the member or parent can still respond to eForms:
Exclude members or students from the Medical Form by:
- Adding the manual tag "medical-opt-out" to the profile/s (If Medical Form is linked to a smart group or filter)
- Or remove the profiles from the Medical Form (If Medical Form is set to Drag and Drop)
Exclude members or students from the Medical Form
A. If the Organisation's Medical Form is set to All Members, Linked to Groups or Smart Filters, profiles will be added automatically to the medical form based on the filter. An Administrator can add the manual tag "medical-opt-out" to the profiles so that they are not required to create a care profile.
Here are the steps to add the tag:
1. Select the profiles that will be excluded from the Medical Form by clicking on their photos or name.
1. Click on the Medical Form under the eForms section.
2. You will be redirected to the page where you may view the profiles added to the Medical Form.
- Drag and Drop
- Filtered Members
- If the parent or member does not want to use Operoo at all, then the profile will need to be set to 'Managed Locally'. See the following article for more information. How does an Administrator manage a Profile Locally?
- You can also Create an eForm that does not require an updated Care Profile
An Administrator can create an eForm by following the steps on this article: How does an Administrator create an eForm?.
In the Description & Questions page, there is a section for Requires up to date Care Profile? (emergency contacts and medical data). Kindly select No so that the members or parents who have not created a profile can respond to the eForm.
WARNING: When using the medical-opt-out tag Organisations must ensure that they make the necessary arrangements to collect the required details and/or consent outside of the Operoo application. Users will be able to reply to eForms without a care profile even if the 'Requires up to date Care Profile' feature is used.