This article will guide Care Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) and Staff Carers (i.e., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.) on how to change the email address associated with their Operoo account. With the Operoo system, it is not necessary to inform the Organisation directly of any contact detail changes (such as email, mobile phone, and physical address) because once the Care Profile Owners and Staff Carers have changed it on their end, the Administrators of the Organisation will also be notified and alerted of the change.
1. Login to your Operoo account using your email address and password.
2. Click My Account and then click Change My Email.
3. Put in your new email address, your current Operoo account password, and click Save.
4. A message will pop-up informing you that an activation link has been sent to your current email address, along with the activation instructions
5. An email will be sent to your current email address to verify the ownership of the new email address. Please note that until you have validated your new email address, you would need to continue using your current email address.
If you no longer have access to your old email address, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org your contact number and we'll get in touch with you help you.
6. Log back in to Operoo with the new email address and update/share your profile if required.
Q: The new email address is already registered on Operoo. How can I change my current account to use that new email address?
A: If the new email address is already existing on Operoo, the steps above will not work. The user has the option to transfer the ownership of the profile (if there's already one) to the other email address or reset the password of that account (please see the link above). For further assistance, please get in touch with Operoo Support via email or live chat.
Q: I do not remember my password and I do not have access to my old email address, and my account has no mobile number listed.
A: Please email email@example.com with your contact number and we'll get in touch with you to fix the problem.