1. Run “Manual Objects Report” and save the results
3. Remove all integration IDs using tool in Operoo
4. Delete old integration setup from Operoo settings
5. Delete all groups in Operoo (Org owner has to do this via Operoo Settings. Groups are not matched and will be re-created after syncing)
6. Ensure Student IDs in Operoo match the Student IDs in SIS
Make sure your Student IDs are up to date.
The Student will be duplicated if their IDs don't match
Make sure your Staff IDs are up to date.
The Staff will be duplicated if their IDs don't match
8. Add new integration
- Check relationship types in CSV are correct
- Check that every contact in the CSV has either a student ID OR integration ID but not both
10. Run new integration
Formula for Student Contacts Integration ID