Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) will continue to receive Email or SMS notifications for the following reasons:
- An account and profile hasn't been created yet.
- An account has been created but no profile hasn't been created.
- An account has been created but the profile is incomplete.
- An account has been created, a profile has already been completed, but it hasn't been shared with the Organisation yet.
- An account has been created and a profile has been completed, but no prompt to share the profile with the Organisation.
The following articles will help you to stop receiving these profile request notifications:
In the event that the email address used to sign up is different from the email address where the Profile Owners are receiving the profile request notifications from, these two options will help solve this issue:
- Change the email address to the correct one where the notifications were sent. See How does a User change the email address?
- Transfer the profile created to the email address where the notifications were sent. See How does a User transfer the ownership of a profile?
- Contact the Administrator of the Organisation and have them change the email address on file.
- If the member (i.e. students, club members, participants, employees, etc.) is no longer connected to the Organisation, or if you have received the Profile Request by mistake, kindly reach out to the Organisation's Administrators and ask them to delete or remove the Profile Request from their end. Operoo Support Team will not be able to perform this action as we don't have access to the Organisation's Operoo account.
- If none of the suggestions above didn't work, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via the Live Chat tool. Our Support Team will be able to figure out the next steps to solve the issue.