If you can't find your verification/confirmation email after you create your account first check your spam/junk folders.
1. Go to the Operoo login page and click Resend Confirmation email.
2. Enter your email address in the box provided and click Submit.
3. The next window will show that email verification will be sent.
4. Please check your email, look for the verification email, and then click the Validate my email address button or the URL. If you can't find the email in your Inbox, try looking at the Spam or Junk folders. It is recommended not to include the Operoo emails to Spam or Junk to avoid missing important notifications.
5. Clicking the Validate my email address button or the link provided in the email will verify your Operoo account and will take you to the login page.
6. If you're still having problems verifying your account, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us via the live chat tool. Our support team will be able to further assist you with this concern.