For Group Edition
When a parent calls and says their account is deactivated
There are various reasons why this might have occurred.
- A school administrator has removed parent access to the student
- The student is no longer at the school
The registered parent name has changed
The parent has been removed from the school's student management system
If it is a parent that should have access, follow these steps to provide them with the correct username and a temporary password. The system will make the user change the temporary password when they first log in.
1. Find the parent in Operoo by going to the 'User Accounts' page and searching for the parent.
2. Confirm that the parent has the correct username. If they have never logged in before there are a number of ways you can provide them with their temporary password.
3. If the parent has logged in before and simply forgotten their password, you can reset it for them. Once you reset the password, you will then need to tell the user what their temporary password is as per step 2 above.
Once the user's password has been reset, there are a number of ways to share their temporary password with them....