For Group Edition
This is a technical article and meant for use by technology teams
1. Open the AD FS Management Console.
2. In the Actions pane, click Add Relying Party Trust
3. On the Welcome step, click Start
4. Select Import data about the relying party from a file
In Federation metadata file location, browse to the SAML Configuration XML file obtained from Operoo
Confirm the path to the downloaded service provider metadata
5. Continue the wizard and complete the set up.
6. Set up your claim rule
ADFS`as Relying party configuration is required to have a "Claim rule" configured that will place information into the "NameId".
This NameId claim is what will link the SSO identity provider with Operoo Users.