Migrating from one integration type to another
Community and Group Editions
DANGER: These instruction are only to be used after consulting with your Operoo Customer Success Manager
1. Run “Manual Objects Report” and save the results
2. Stop the current sync
3. Remove all integration IDs using tool in Operoo
4. Delete old integration setup from Operoo settings
5. Delete all groups in Operoo (Org owner has to do this via Operoo Settings. Groups are not matched and will be re-created after syncing)
6. Ensure Student IDs in Operoo match the Student IDs in SIS
Make sure your Student IDs are up to date.
The Student will be duplicated if their IDs don't match
7. Ensure Staff IDs in Operoo match the Staff IDs in SIS
Make sure your Staff IDs are up to date.
The Staff will be duplicated if their IDs don't match
8. Add new integration
New integrations might be behind a feature flag
- Check relationship types in CSV are correct
- Check that every contact in the CSV has either a student ID OR integration ID but not both
10. Run new integration
11. Run "Manual Objects Report" report to see non-matched contacts, staff and students
12. Compare both Manual Objects Reports from step 1 and 10 and take any required manual action
Formula for Student Contacts Integration ID
For Community and Group Editions How do you keep Operoo in sync with other systems? Operoo can be used as a stand-alone system or integrated with other systems. This article covers: methods to keep data in Operoo in sync with another system (eg. ...
Operoo and Synergetic Integration (Community Edition)
For Community Edition Operoo has developed an integration solution to synchronise data with Synergetic providing many productivity benefits to our mutual customers. The synchronisation between Operoo and Synergetic can be configured in 3 different ...
Setting up Operoo-Synergetic Integration (Community Edition)
For Community Edition Operoo provides integration with Synergetic to ensure that data from these two systems are synced and up-to-date. Setting up this integration between Operoo and Synergetic requires: Creating a Operoo account and configuring the ...
Operoo and SAS2000 / SchoolEdge Integration (Community Edition)
For Community Edition Operoo to SAS2000 integration works in two modes: One-Way: Information from SAS is automatically copied to Operoo, this includes all students, their parents' contact details, staff and all student and staff photos. Two-Way: This ...
How does a school organise integration setup with Wonde
Community and Group Editions Wonde serves as the intermediary for Operoo to set up its integration with your School Management system. Your school needs to notify their Operoo team member (Support /Sales/ CSM) that they’d like to organize ...