For Group Edition
There are times where an Administrator might want to set up a test Student Profile (with a test parent or carer account) so they can see exactly what a parent or carer will see. This test Student Profile can be created in your Operoo account, and does not need to be added to your MIS/SIS.
To see how to create a test Student Profile, follow the steps below.
1. On the top right-hand side of your account, click Add, followed by Add single student.
2. The minimum fields required for completion on the 'New Student' screen are; First name and Last name. Once the required fields are populated, click Create.
3. From there, click the three lines of the new test student to open the Student Profile, and click Add Contact.
4. Enter a first and last name (this will be the name of the test parent), then click Search Existing Contacts.
5. As your test parent or carer won't already exist in Operoo, click Create New Student Contact followed by Create.
6. Finally, enter any contact information you'd like*, select a Relationship, give yourself Permission by selecting View and Update, then click Save. (*You don't need an email address or phone number in order to test an eForm. This is only necessary if you'd like to receive email notifications)
7. Once saved, you will see your username and password as a test parent. To show the default Operoo password, please click on the eye icon (to the very right of the username).