For Group Edition
1. Click the User Account icon on the left-hand side panel. This is the icon above the Settings icon.
2. Search for the parent or guardian by entering his/her username, first name, last name, or email address.
3. Search results will be generated below and click the 3 lines.
4. Click the Print user credentials and a PDF file will be generated. Save the file when prompted.
5. Once the file has been saved to your computer, you can print it.
How to print the login credentials of a staff member? (Group Edition)
Bulk print login credentials or export login credentials to CSV
How to send login credentials to a parent/guardian via Email/SMS? (Group Edition)
How to send login credentials to a staff member via Email/SMS? (Group Edition)
Print login credentials from the administrator screen (Group Edition)