For Group Edition
We can add multiple Staff Members by importing a CSV (Comma-separated values) file. Please refer to these steps:
1. Prepare a CSV (Comma-separated values) file containing the following details:
- id - This is the field which will be used to match or create Staff records. An ID is a unique identifier for a staff member like an employee number or payroll number
The CSV file can also contain the following columns:
It is recommended that you add an email address so that the staff members will receive a notification about their assigned username and default password.
2. Login to Operoo as an Administrator.
3. Go to the Staff Section.
4. Click the blue Add button at the upper left side of the screen.
5. Choose Import staff (or modify existing) from the drop-down menu.
6. Click the Select File button to browse and choose the file.
7. Click Preview changes before importing and then hit the Download Changes preview button.
8. A text file will be downloaded. Open this file to ensure that the changes will be uploaded correctly.
9. After reviewing the file, go back to Operoo and click on the Import New Data button.
10. Hit Import.