1. Click Forgot password? on the Operoo Sign in page or use the following links:
Please check that you are logging in to the right server/region at the upper right corner of the Sign in page.
2. Enter your Username or Email that you use for accessing your Operoo account, then click Reset password.
3. Select either Reset via Email or Reset via SMS.
Resetting via Email
1. The instructions for resetting your password will be sent to your email.
2. Click the Change Password link in the email that you'll receive.
Resetting via SMS
1. A 6-digit code will be sent to you via SMS. Please note that that is not your password. A window will pop-up where you should enter the 6-digit code.
2. Please click Continue after typing the code in the space provided.
Once you're able to log in to your account, you can now change your password by following the instructions in this article - How does a User change the password?