For Community and Group Editions
eForms can be used to collect any data required by an organisation. Any paper form can be automated and any data collected including text, images and signatures.
Schools, scouts, camps, community services and disability sector:
- Permission or consent forms for excursions, field trips and camps, including a collection of signatures and payments.
- Media consent forms, internet usage agreements, etc
- Notices to parents where the parent is required to acknowledge they have read it
- Consent forms for code of conduct
- Permission forms for attending sporting events or training camps
- Media consent and other behavioural agreements
- Distributing training materials and requesting signatures of completion
- Distributing policies and requesting signatures of acceptance
- Collection of onboarding data including bank, tax and other financial details
- Collection of qualifications, certifications and licenses, including images of documents and expiry dates