When Staff Carers (e.g., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.) leave an Organisation or no longer require access to any group or eForm, any of the following actions ensure that the next time the Staff Carer signs in on the mobile app, the offline data is automatically deleted:
- Administrators removing the Staff Carer's access from the Organisation's Operoo account. Please refer to this article - How does an Administrator delete a Staff Carer?.
- Archiving an eForm or Group - if an eForm or a Group is archived, the Staff Carer's access will also be removed.
- Removing the Staff Carer's access to the group or eForm - Please refer to this article - How does an Administrator remove Staff Carer's access to eForms and groups?.
- If the Staff Carer doesn't log in to the mobile app within 30 days, offline data will automatically expire.
- Offline data is encrypted and unusable without a valid login.