Tags are created to easily identify and group profiles for adding groups and assigning eForms.
When a profile is completed and shared, tags are automatically assigned to it. These tags are based on what information was entered on a profile such as age, medical condition, and emergency information.
Administrators can also add tags manually (this is the same process with the staff profiles). Here's how:
From Actions Menu
1. Log in to Operoo as an Administrator.
2. Select the profiles that you need to tag.
3. Click on Actions and select Manage Tags on Selected Students/Members.
Tags can only contain letters, numbers, and a dash "-". All other characters will be removed.
NOTE: The same process applies when there's a need to remove manually added tags. Just select "Bulk Remove for xx Students".
From the Profile Menu
1. Click on the three lines next to the profile name.
2. Click Tags (x) to see the existing tags. To add a new tag, hit the pencil icon.
The same process applies when there's a need to remove manually added tags. Just click Remove.