For Group Edition
Administrators can import Students to Operoo by uploading a spreadsheet.
1. Click "Add" in the Student Section. Choose "Import student contacts (or modify existing)".
2. Required and optional fields for the spreadsheet will be shown. Please note that the column title should exactly match as what is indicated. Fields for "relationship_code" and "permission" must also match the given format. You may download the sample Student Contact CSV file by clicking the link.
Note: Contact id is a unique identifier for each contact which you may assign yourself. A contact associated with multiple students should have the same contact id.
3. Click "Select file" and navigate to where your CSV file is saved.
4. Click "Preview changes before importing". Click "Download Changes Preview". A TXT file will be downloaded automatically to let you know the changes that would happen if you continue uploading the spreadsheet. The TXT file would also show you if there are any errors in your spreadsheet.
5. Fix any errors in your CSV file if there are any, or continue with uploading the spreadsheet if there are none. Click "Import new data" then "Import" to complete the process.