NOTE: Before doing the steps below, please make sure that your SAS2000 or Synergetic is already updated. This means that the new students have already been added and old students have already been removed.
This article will cover the following:
- Updating the list of the students and groups
- Archiving the old students
- Archiving the old eForms
- Archiving the old groups (if there's any)
STEP 1: Updating the list of students and groups
1. Log in to your Operoo account.
2. Click the Settings icon on the lower-left corner.
3. Choose Sync Options on the left-hand side menu.
3. Click Select Students.
4. After clicking the Select Profiles, it will give a list of students that were synced from SAS2000 or Synergetic. Click Check All to check all the profiles.
5. Scroll down to the bottom left of the page and click the Update button.
6. Click Select Groups
7. After clicking Select Groups, it will give a list of groups that were synced from SAS2000 or Synergetic. Click Check All to check all the groups.
8. Scroll down to the bottom left of the page and click Update.
9. Click Sync Now to finalise the process.
10. The new profiles and new groups will now appear on the home page. You will easily identify them because they have a cloud symbol. The existing profiles will also be moved to their new groups.
STEP 2: Archiving the old students
The Operoo profiles that are no longer synced with SAS2000 or Synergetic don't have any cloud icon anymore. This means that the student is no longer in SAS2000 or Synergetic, and this can now be archived.
1. On the home page, below the Search bar on the right side, please filter the profile by clicking the drop-down menu and choosing Not Linked to SAS2000 or Not Linked to Synergetic.
2. On the left side, below the school's logo, please click the Actions drop-down menu.
3. Choose Select displayed Students.
4. Click Actions again and then choose Advanced Actions... Click Archive Selected Students.
5. Review the list of students.
IMPORTANT: This step must be performed carefully as once you archive a student's profile, the connection between the parent and the school is severed. Once you've confirmed that the list is accurate, please tick the box for "I am sure I would like to archive these members." and hit Archive.
STEP 3: Archiving the old eForms
1. Click the Reports/Archives icon on the lower-left corner.
2. Choose Archive Multiple Groups.
3. Tick the box next to the eForms that need to be archived.
4. Click Confirm Archive.
5. The next page will show the list of the eForms that will be archived. Type your password on the lower left side of the page and then click the Confirm button.
STEP 4: Archiving the groups (if there's any)
Oftentimes, there is no need to delete any of these groups as these are the same groups that the school has for the last school year.
If there's a need to archive any group that is no longer synced with SAS2000 or Synergetic, please look for the cloud icon. If the group has no cloud icon anymore, it means that it is not getting synced by the integration anymore. This can now be removed if deemed necessary.
To archive or delete a group, please follow the steps in this article: How does an Administrator delete a Group?