Staff Members (i.e., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.) can send SMS messages directly through the Operoo system. It is a great way to give Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) timely information such as delays on when the bus will return to school, reminders for early excursion start times, and various other important things. Staff members, please consult your Administrator regarding the policy of using this feature.
1. Login to Operoo using the mobile application or a browser on your computer/laptop
2. Go to the Groups and eForms section and click on the name of the Group/eForm or View X member
3. Click on Send SMS on the top part of the page.
4. To send an SMS:
- Select the Care Profiles you wish to send the SMS to
Choose if you want to also send to the Secondary Contact
Type the message
Click the Preview button to see the confirmation screen
5. Review the details and click Send