For Community and Group Editions
There is a very handy report to check the list of volunteers in an eForm.
Using the "Generate Report" in the eForm Menu
1. Log in to your Operoo account and look for the specific eForm.
2. Click on the (tribar) three horizontal lines.
3. The details of the eForm will display as too will a list of available options on the left side of the screen.
Select the Generate Report option.
3. The Generate Report will display a number of options - keep the defaults and simply tick the eForm & Volunteers Summary button.
Note: If the defaults no longer display:
- On the first column, click on Profiles.
- Choose Check All on the second column (list of students).
- Choose eForm and Volunteers Summary under Select a Report on the third column.
4. You will then see a page similar to the screenshot below.
Note: You can print the report by right clicking on the page and clicking on Print or hit CTRL + P or CMD + P on your keyboard.