Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) can add a photo to a Care Profile. To do this, please follow these steps.
1. Log in to your account and click the profile name or photo.
2. Click Edit Photo in the Personal Details section.
3. Select Choose File. This will allow you to search your computer or mobile device for a picture to use.
4. You now have the option to crop the photo to select the part of the photo that will look best on the care profile. When you are happy with it, click on the Save and Crop image button.
5. You will be taken to the Consent section. As a change has been made to the Care Profile, you will need to re-consent to confirm that the profile has been changed and that the medical information contained within is up-to-date. You can check this article on how you can sign the Signature box.
NOTE: Uploading a profile photo on the Profile Owner's end will not override the photo that has been previously uploaded by an organisation on their end.
You can also add a photo to your account. Go to My Accounts > Edit My Account. Under Upload photo, click Choose File button to upload your photo. Choose your photo the Crop and Save.