These easy steps will show Administrators how to add a new Care Profile request. If you have a Student Administration System (such as Synergetic, SAS, TASS, Seqta) please see this guide on how to import them all.
1. Click on the Add button at the upper left of the home screen.
2. Select Add single member or Add single student.
3. Fill in the information for the Member (e.g. students, club members, participants, employees, etc.) with his or her Profile Carer's (e.g., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.) contact details.
The system will only start sending out the emails to profile owners if the "Messaging for Parent eForms" is enabled (please see this article on how to do this) and one of the following conditions is met.
1. The "Medical Selection" of the "Medical" form is set to "All Members". Please refer to this article (item #1).
• By default, the Medical form is set to "Drag and Drop". Emails won't get sent out until this has been changed to other settings (All Members or Linked to Groups or Filtered Members) or the profile been added to the "Medical" form directly using drag and drop.
• If the "Linked to Groups (Smart Group)" is selected, the profile needs to be added in the specific group.
2. An eForm requiring a care profile has been sent for the student/participant.