Certain medical conditions such as Asthma and Allergies (anaphylaxis) require the addition of an attached treatment plan. If you do not have a PDF copy readily available to complete the profile, you can now use your smartphone to take a picture of it and have it uploaded, then converted to a pdf.
1. Launch the Operoo Central app on your mobile device and sign in as normal.
2. On Operoo Central page, go to the My Profiles section and click on the name or photo of the profile that you would like to update.
3. Click Edit on the Medical Conditions section.
4. Scroll down to the specific medical condition and click Edit.
5. Click on Choose file.
6. Your phone's default options will appear (an iPhone screen is displayed below). Please select Take Photo or Video.
Note: If you've already saved the picture of the document on your phone, please select Choose Existing.
7. Take a picture of the document, click Use Photo, and click Update. Uploading speed depends on the resolution of your camera (data charges may apply).
8. Once you have consented to the new changes, you'll see that the attachment now displays within the Full Profile view