For Group Edition
Student contacts can expect to receive a request to verify or update the student record -
Immediately after student contacts are added to Operoo with read/write privileges
- By default Operoo will request verification every 6 months thereafter (interval time determined by you)
In both cases an email notification will be sent to the student contacts.
How to verify the student record
1. Emails are sent to contacts who have View and Update access to the student's record. The email contains the request of the organisation to review/update and verify it.
2. Click the Sign-in link to transition to the Sign in page. Enter the username and password provided in the email.
3. The next prompt will ask you to change your password.
4. Immediately after signing in, a pop-up will appear and ask you to verify your contact information. Update the details as needed.
5. Once your alterations are saved, a request will ask for verification of the student record (medical, contacts, etc) will appear under the Requests section.
Click the Verify Student Record button to continue and update the student information.
Note: The next series of questions will ask for student medical and contact information and may take a while to complete.
6. The Student Record page will appear next.
Review and update the information where necessary.
As guide the required actions are indicated in red at the bottom of the page.
Click the Verify button to conform the entry is correct after providing this information to complete the process