For Group Edition
1. Click the User Account icon at the left-hand side panel. This is the icon above the Settings icon.
2. Search for the parent or guardian by entering his/her username, first name, last name or email address.
3. Search results will be generated below and click the 3 lines.
4. Click the Send user credentials and the Send Instructions window will pop up.
5. Enter the parent’s/guardian’s email or mobile number and then hit the Send Email or Send SMS button.
The parent or guardian will receive a similar email/SMS below.
- How to send login credentials to a staff member via Email/SMS? (Group Edition)
Bulk print login credentials or export login credentials to CSV
- How to print the login credentials of a parent/guardian? (Group Edition)
How to print the login credentials of a staff member? (Group Edition)
- Print login credentials from the administrator screen (Group Edition)