Staff Carers (i.e., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.) can filter the eForm responses that will help them see the results.
For the example below, we will be using the 2021 Family Day eForm that was sent by an Organisation to Care Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.).
Below are the steps on how to filter the eForm based on the responses.
1. Log in to Operoo Central.
2. Look for the eForm in the Groups and eForms section and click the eForm name.
3. You will now see all the profiles the eForm was sent to.
4. You can filter it via Response Statuses.
5. Depending on the type of eForms, a list of options will be provided on how you can filter the responses.
6. Choosing Accepted for example will give the Staff Carer the list of all profiles that have accepted the eForm.
7. To remove the filter or use other filter options, please click drop-down menu again.
- The filter options will depend on the eForm Type and the Member Selection selected on the eForm.