Administrators can now easily create group and/or assign another eForm based on the response submitted on a particular eForm. This filter is made to automatically update a group or assign an eForm without having to go back to do all these actions manually. Below are the steps on how to create groups and assign eForm.
1. Click on Add under the Group section.
2. Enter the name of the group you're creating, select Filtered Members (Smart Group), and Click the Show Filter button.
3. Select Groups and Double click on eForm responses.
4. You can select how you will create the group based on the responses of the eForm you selected. Click Confirm to save the changes.
5. Pick a colour and hit the Save button. It'll prompt you how many profiles will be included in the eForm.
1. Click on Add under the eForm section.
2. Select how you want to start with your eForm. For this example, we will choose Start from a blank eForm.
3. Under Member Selection, choose Filtered Members (Smart Group) and click on the Show Filter button.
4. Select the Groups and select the eForm title and select who to assign the eForm you're currently creating based on the responses. Click Confirm to save the changes.
5. Upon saving the eForm, you'll be prompted how many profiles will be assigned.