For Group Edition
Administrators are now able to print the login credentials for parents or staff who have never logged into Operoo.
Print out student credentials
1. Go to the Students view in Operoo.
2. Select the students profiles you want to print.
3. Choose Print Credentials from the Actions menu. Actions>Print Credentials.
4. Confirm users to be printed, then click Generate.
5. A single PDF file with credentials will be generated. This can be printed on paper and handed to parents and staff.
6. To print credentials for staff, simply repeat the above from the Staff view of Operoo.
- Bulk print login credentials or export login credentials to CSV
How to send login credentials to a parent/guardian via Email/SMS? (Group Edition)
How to send login credentials to a staff member via Email/SMS? (Group Edition)
How to print the login credentials of a parent/guardian? (Group Edition)
- How to print the login credentials of a staff member? (Group Edition)