For Community and Group Editions
The following scenarios are good examples where the Administrators need to submit an eForm on behalf of a person.
- A person who doesn't have internet access (for those who are living in remote areas where internet access isn't available).
- A person who isn't tech-savvy or doesn't know how to use computers or browse the internet.
- A person who walk in or calls on the phone to verbally give their response.
Here's how an administrator can respond on their behalf.
1. Choose the eForm you want to respond to.
2. Choose the profile you want to respond to
3. Click Respond on their behalf
4. Complete and submit the eForm
5. Responses submitted will record the person who responded a the date/time of the response