The Parent Contact Validation option for schools helps keep parent and guardian emails, phone numbers and addresses up to date in Synergetic.
- can review Synergetic addresses, emails and phone numbers for themselves and their partners (provided they are in the same Synergetic SC group)
- are presented with possible errors in existing Synergetic data (eg. an invalid home address)
- can provide new data and request changes to existing data
- are provided with data entry validation tools such as pre-populating addresses, to ensure data is accurate
- are periodically requested to re-confirm/re-validate this data to ensure contact data in Synergetic remains accurate
- can view student SC contacts in Operoo
- can view requested changes to parent/guardian data
- can export requested changes to Excel for further manipulation before loading into Synergetic
- can export the SQL statements to automatically update data in Synergetic
Profile Owners View (Parents/Guardians)
For schools using this option, there is a ‘Parent/Guardian Contact’ section in Care Central for Profile Owners. When activated, this option allows the Operoo profile owner to see the Synergetic addresses, emails and phone numbers for themselves and their partners.
A ‘Confirmation Required’ message will be displayed (and reminders sent) at predetermined intervals requesting the profile owner to verify the data is correct in Synergetic.
After pressing the ‘View/Edit’ button on a contact, profile owners are presented with the details as per Synergetic. Possible errors will be highlighted in existing Synergetic data (eg. an invalid home address).
Users are able to edit and add new data, correcting errors and providing missing data.
At this point, these changes are only in the Operoo system (they are not added to Synergetic automatically).
Link Synergetic Contacts to the Care Profile's Emergency Contacts
These will automatically appear for selection when adding a new emergency contact.
See, How to link the Synergetic Contact details of the Care Profile's Emergency Contacts section? (Community Edition).
Operoo Administrators View
Operoo Administrators can now see the SC contacts for each student when viewing profile data.
You can see the contacts that will be visible and editable by the profile owner in the ‘Profile Owner can edit’ column.
You can also determine the last time the data was verified by the profile owner, by hovering over the contact name.
- View the Community ID, tables and columns in Synergetic
- Export the data into Excel, for all contacts, or for specific contacts. This enables further manipulation of data before importing into Synergetic
- Download the SQL statements, for all contacts, or for specific contacts, so the data can be updated in Synergetic
Mark and sort changes as ‘Applied’ or ‘Unapplied’
SQL Statements for selected changes.
Note: It is recommended your Synergetic system administrator is responsible for applying SQL changes to the database.
IT staff can also use the Operoo API to read change request data and programmatically update Synergetic.