For Group Edition
There are two options in adding a new Administrator. You can go to the Settings page or update the Staff Details.
1. Click the “Settings” icon at the lower-left corner of the page.
2. Select Administrators at the left-hand side menu.
3. Hit the Add an Administrator button.
4. Enter the “username” of the new Administrator that you would like to add. (Note: You can only add administrators that are added in the Staff section.)
5. Choose the appropriate type of Administrator.
6. Click the Create Administrator button to apply the changes.
Staff Details Screen
1. Go to the Staff section by clicking the Staff icon at the left-hand side panel.
2. Search for the Staff Member that you would like to give Administrator access.
3. Click the hamburger icon (3 horizontal lines) on the staff member’s profile.
4. Hit the Make an Administrator button at the left-hand side menu and a pop-up window will open.
5. Choose the appropriate type of access this new Administrator should have. You can select either General Administrator or Super Administrator.
6. Hit the Make Super Administrator or Make General Administrator button to save the changes.