For Group Edition
1. Click the User Account icon at the left-hand side panel. This is the icon above the Settings icon.
2. Search for the Staff Member by entering his/her username, first name, last name, or email address.
3. Search results will be generated below and look for the Staff Member that you would like to send the login credentials to.
4. Click the 3 lines and click Send user credentials and the Send Instructions window will pop up.
5. Enter the parent’s/guardian’s email or mobile number and then hit the Send Email or Send SMS button.
6. The Staff Member will receive a similar email/SMS below.
- How to send login credentials to a parent/guardian via Email/SMS? (Group Edition)
Bulk print login credentials or export login credentials to CSV
- How to print the login credentials of a parent/guardian? (Group Edition)
How to print the login credentials of a staff member? (Group Edition)
- Print login credentials from the administrator screen (Group Edition)