Section 1 - Creating an eForm Template
To create a template from scratch, please follow the steps below.
1. Click on the Settings cog (icon) - bottom left corner of the Operoo menu.
4. Click Add New Template in the menu on the left and select the type of template you wish to create.
Section 2 - Using an eForm Template
1. On the main Operoo Administrator screen, click the Add" button in the eForm section.
2. You will then be presented with 3 options:
Add Parent Form: Select this option if you are creating eform for Parents.
Add Staff Form: Select this option if you are creating eform for Staffs.
- Add Public Form: Select this option if you are creating Public eform.
3. Choose Use one of your eForm Templates. Select the name of your template from the list that appears.
4. Edit the template as needed, and continue as you would with a blank eForm. For step-by-step instructions on this, please go to step 2 - Adding form elements in the How does an Administrator create an eForm? article.