Administrators can generate a report of profiles with a medical condition that can be printed out if needed. Please follow the steps below on how to accomplish this.
1. Select the group that you want to create a report and hover your mouse over the group icon and click the menu icon. Choose Manage this group.
2. Select Generate Report.
3. Choose between Profiles and Medical Conditions
4. Check the boxes of conditions you want in the report (Note: All boxes are checked by default.)
5. Select what type of report(s) you would like to view and click Display or Generate Report File.
6. You can now view the selected reports. To print, right-click anywhere on the screen and select Print or press CTRL + P (or CMD + P on a Mac) on your keyboard.