The types of email notifications sent to the secondary email address are:
- An initial email informing them that the organisation is requesting a profile from the Profile Owner, and they have been added as a secondary email contact.
- An email every time an eForm is sent out informing them that a response to an eForm regarding their child is required in Operoo.
(NOTE: If an eForm has an attached document, the owner of the secondary email address will not see the document not unless he/she has access to the profile.)
Emails will be sent to this secondary email address for notification purposes only. This person will NOT be able to view or edit the Care Profile or view and respond to eForms (including attachments) unless the Profile Owner grants access. Instructions for the Profile Owner to provide such access can be found here.
- When an admin or group carer sends an SMS message to an individual student or group of students, they can choose to also send the SMS message to the secondary mobile phone number.
Adding a secondary email address and mobile phone number into profiles can be done during the import process by having a column for "Secondary Email" and "Secondary Mobile Phone" in the spreadsheet, and marking it as such during the "Select Columns" step of the import process. For a step-by-step of the import process, please see here.
If you wish to add a secondary email or mobile phone number to an existing profile, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the three horizontal lines icon in a profile you wish to modify.
2. Click on the Edit Student.
3. Enter the Secondary email address and mobile phone number into the space provided.