Operoo has a 'Permanently Delete Archive' function which was required for GDPR compliance. If an Organisation no longer has a valid reason to retain data about a person, an Administrator can permanently delete all of the Operoo data about the person. Take note, when it's gone...it's gone for good. You'll find this feature by following the steps below:
1. Log in to Operoo.
2. Click the Reports/Archives icon on the left-hand side of the page.
3. Select View Student/Member Archives or View Staff Archives on the left-hand side menu.
4. Click the View Member Archives link at the bottom of the first column.
5. On the next column, search for the profile and click the Profile Name.
6. On the third column, hit the Permanently Delete Archive button.
7. You will be redirected to a window wherein you need to confirm if you would like to proceed in deleting the data. Tick the three checkboxes and enter your password. Then hit the Permanently Delete Archive button.