There are currently two Administrator types in Operoo and they are the following:
Super Administrator - This administrator has full access to all features and settings of Operoo.
General Administrator - This administrator can do everything except the following:
Managing and assigning roles
Importing SSO links
- Creating or modifying other administrators
- Viewing or generating API keys
- Setting up or disconnecting payments through Stripe
- Marking Synergetic contact changes as applied
- Changing or resetting users' passwords
To add an administrator, you can go check this article: How does an Administrator create or add new Administrators?
To remove access of an existing administrator, you can go check this article: How does an Administrator remove another Administrator's access?