or Community and Group Editions
When an eForm is created and sent to Care Profile Owners (i.e., parents, adult club members, adult participants, employees, etc.), administrators can configure its settings to allow either the Administrator or the Staff Carer (i.e., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.) who created the eForm to receive an email notification.
The email notification will be sent out when:
- a response is received from the Profile Owner or
- a response has been changed by the Profile Owner
The steps below discuss on how to set this email notification in an eForm.
1. Click the three horizontal lines on the eForm.
2. Go to the Settings tab.
3. Scroll down to the Send email notification when an eForm response is submitted or changed to section and then the appropriate email addresses. You may separate multiple emails using a comma (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com). Please note that if this is set to blank which means that no email notification is being sent out to the Administrator or Staff Member who created the eForm.
4. Click the Save and Next button to save the changes.