1. Create your eForm following the steps in this article: How does an Administrator create an eForm?.
2. After saving the questions and settings of your eForm, go to the Members tab. From there, select Dynamic Members and click the Choose Filter button.
3. In the Create Filter screen, select the appropriate Group/s under Select Groups on the left-hand side. On the right-hand side, under Additional Attributes select Request, followed by is the eldest in the family.
- Please do NOT use the Eldest in the Family filter for excursion or consent forms because profile owners need to provide consent for each student/member.
- This can be used for annual school surveys, feedback forms, and important group announcements.