In order for the Staff Carers (i.e., teachers, club coaches, team managers, supervisors, etc.) to see the member's profiles or the responses to an eForm, the Administrators need to assign them to groups and/or eForms. There are three ways to do this.
A. Drag and Drop
B. Clicking the three horizontal lines of a group or eForm
A. DRAG AND DROP
1. From student/member section, highlight the Staff Carer or multiple Staff Carers you wish to assign to a Group or eForm by selecting them with one left click. The color of the selected Staff Carers will turn Green.
2. Drag your selected Staff Carer/s over to a Group or an eForm, and drop them onto the desired group or eForm when that group or eForm also turns green.
B. CLICKING THE THREE HORIZONTAL LINES OF A GROUP OR AN EFORM
1. Hover your mouse over the group icon and click the menu icon once it shows up. Then click View/Edit Group Details.
2. Click Assign Staff on the left panel.
3. Tick the Staff Carers you'd like to add to the Group then click Save. You may select as many Staff Carers as necessary.
1. Click menu icon on an eForm.
2. Click Assign Staff.
3. Tick the Staff Carers you'd like to add to the eForm and then Save. You may select as many Staff Carers as necessary.
C. FROM STAFF ASSIGNMENT SECTION
1. From the student/member's section, go to staff assignment. Look for the staff profile or search for the staff profile name using the magnifying glass icon.
2. Click on 3 lines or staff profile menu