Administrators can generate the data of the Care Profiles that were shared with the Organisation and export this data in a spreadsheet. Here are the steps on how to do this:
1. Hover your mouse over the group icon and click the menu icon (three horizontal lines). Choose Manage Group
2. Click Export profiles on the left-hand side menu.
3. Click the Generate button next to Export all profile fields.
4. Wait for a few minutes for the report to be ready (the wait time depends on the number of students, members or participants you have).
5. The most recent report will be on the top of the list. Click on the report name to download the file. You can also compare other reports you did the the last time by clicking on the report name.
- How does an Administrator generate reports?
- How does an Administrator generate a report of profiles with a medical condition?
- How does an Administrator generate and export Injury Reports?
- How does an Administrator view and export the Roll Call reports?
- How does an Administrator view, export, and print the eForm responses?