The purpose of the staff medical eForm is to ensure that staff members are prepared to assist each other in an emergency. For example, staff members travelling together on a school trip can view the relevant medical eForm in an emergency and/or share this information with emergency services personnel.
The staff medical eForm will only be available to other staff who are assigned to the same groups/eForms. Once the group or eForm is archived the access is automatically removed.
To use the Staff Medical eForm:
1. Go to the staff page and add the Staff Medical Form from the 'Start from a built-in eForm template' menu
2. Review the template and customise if required.
3. Select the staff required to complete the Staff Medical eForm
4. Staff will receive a notification and request to complete the Staff Medical eForm in Operoo Central.
5. When viewing eForms or groups from Operoo Central (on the web or mobile app) the staff members assigned to the group or eForm will be able to view each other's medical and contact information in an emergency. View from mobile app below.